Buscar
Temas
 Home  Nuevo Usuario Portada    Downloads   Tu Cuenta   Enviar Noticia   Top 10   Temas   Contactar  

Inicio
· Portada
· Noticias
· Buscar
· Foro

Novedades
· Games Workshop
· Game Zone
· War Crow

Biblioteca
· Calendario
· Reportajes
· Campañas
· Trasfondo
· Informes
· Relatos
· Galería

Taller
· Escenografia
· Pintado

Descargas
· Reglamentos
· Ezine Cargad
· Faq Burjassot
· Videos

Club LGDL
· ¿Quienes somos?
· Socios del Club
· Colaboraciones
· Patrocinadores
· Disclaimer ©

Usuarios
· Tu Cuenta
· Miembros
· Mi Diario
     Colaborar
· Recomiendanos
· Enviar Noticia
· Estadisticas
· Encuestas
· Contactar

Calendario
Diciembre 2019
LMXJVSD

Añadir evento
Ver detalles

Lenguajes
Selecciona Idioma de la Interfaz:

English Spanish

Club La Guarida Del Lobo: Forums

Club La Guarida Del Lobo :: Ver tema - Playing for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan
 FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados   ConectarConectar 

Playing for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Off Topic
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
liny195
Bibliotecario
Bibliotecario

País:

MensajePublicado: Mie Nov 13, 2019 4:54 am    Asunto: Playing for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan Responder citando

James Develin Jersey , defensive end Chase Winovich was known for brash comments. Now that he’s a rookie playing for Bill Belichick in New England, he’s taking a more tight-lipped approach.But Winovich says that’s less about following Belichick’s lead than about realizing that rookies need to know their place.“I don’t know if it’s so much the Patriots,” Winovich told . “I’m a rookie. Being vocal, especially in the media Womens LaAdrian Waddle Jersey , being a blinking light, is not what I aim to be right now. My goal is to make the 53-man roster and contribute to this team in a positive way.”Winovich isn’t planning to let the NFL completely silence him, but he does realize that there are others in the locker room who have more of a place to be vocal.“I wouldn’t say ‘put a lid on it,’ but you have to be a little more strategic http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-malcolm-mitchell-jersey ,” Winovich said. “Turn the dial back a little bit. It’s just a matter of playing football now. This is professional. This isn’t college anymore. And I’m a rookie.”That’s just the kind of talk Belichick will appreciate hearing. The Patriots had Jarrett Stidham replace Tom Brady at quarterback during Thursday’s game against the Panthers and head coach Bill Belichick said after the game that they didn’t go with Brian Hoyer because they’ve already seen Hoyer play a lot of football over his career.Stidham’s a rookie, so that’s obviously not the case for him and some might wonder if the extended playing time for Stidham was part of an effort to decide if the fourth-round pick can be Brady’s backup this season. Stidham was 15-of-19 for 134 yards while being sacked five times and losing a fumble.On a Friday conference call, Belichick was asked about the rookie’s performance and offered a mixed review that took note of the big gap in experience with Hoyer.“I think Jarrett’s pocket presence is good. I think there’s a lot of room for improvement,” Belichick said. “Certainly Dwayne Allen Jersey , when you’re comparing him to the other two quarterbacks on our roster, guys who have played a lot of football in this league, it’s quite a gap in experience. I’m sure those are things that Jarrett will get better at. [It is] probably about what you would think it would be given the difference in experience that you’re comparing him to — to players in our offense running the same plays that he does. So, it’s hard to compare one quarterback in one system to a quarterback in a completely different system Womens Vincent Valentine Jersey , but in our case we have three quarterbacks all in the same system. It’s an obvious comparison. He’s getting better. I think he does a good job, but there’s room for improvement, certainly.”Stidham has played well enough through three preseason games that it would be easy to see another team grabbing him off the waiver wire. That makes him and Hoyer players to watch as the Patriots drop to 53 players by next Saturday’s deadline.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Off Topic Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro